Essential IT Skills Level 2
About This Event
Online FREE course to gain intermediate knowledge Microsoft Office programs
Payment options Fully funded by the Skills Funding Agency
Study method Online, self-paced
Duration 14 Weeks
Qualification Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills (QCF)
Build on your existing IT knowledge for home or the workplace with this FREE online Level 2 qualification and learn how to get the best from a range of widely-used IT software.
- Boost your CV and gain IT skills valued by UK employers.
- Gain intermediate knowledge of widely-used Microsoft Office programs, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Master IT techniques to improve your productivity in the workplace.
- Continue to develop your computer skills to aid your progress in a variety of different careers.
Successful completion of this course leads to a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible you can study for free!
Benefits of studying with vision2learn
- It’s FREE for eligible learners.
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like.
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course.
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
- All courses are subject to availability, so apply today to secure your place.